Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sing Sister Sing!

by Frank Gualtier -- 09/25/07

My mind is all a'clutter and full to breach-point these days with musical wonderment but I may have found some therapy to ease the inter-cranial pressure.

Check out my tumblelog Sing Sister Sing!.

I intend to keep this blog running as usual. In fact I'm working on improvements to it (in form, format and function) with fervent diligence. With any luck some of that will bear fruit before too long.

Meantime I setup Sing Sister Sing! as a place to pour my thoughts and things I run across relating to women and music -- as they happen or as memory re-summons.

I've set it up to import feeds from this and my other blogs so -- could be fun, and should definitely lead to you good music one way or another.

It's only about 48 hours old and has, I believe, all of 6 hits. Show it some love.

-tx-

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sweet! It's nice to have a holding place for the little bits and pieces, especially when there are so many...